(Redirected from Likes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up like or lìkè in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Like is a word in English with a number of common uses.
Like or likes may also refer to:
Computing and Internet
- Like button, a feature of social-networking websites such as Facebook, YouTube, or blogs
- Like.com, a price-comparison service website
- Like (SQL), a keyword in SQL
- LIKE, a short video sharing platform
- Like Cola, an unsuccessful cola soft drink
- Mitsuoka Like, an automobile
- Like, a model of motor scooter by Taiwanese manufacturer Kymco
- Likay (rendered as like), a form of Thai folk theatre
- Like (novel), a 1997 novel by Ali Smith
- Like (TV series), a Mexican telenovela
- Like, Srebrenik, a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The Like, a rock band
- Like (producer), a member of hip hop trio Pac Div
- Likes..., a 2004 album by Dani Siciliano
- "Like", a song by Taproot from the album Welcome
- "Likes", a song by Yuna and Kyle from the album Rouge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Like.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.